Commercial Duct Cleaning FAQ
- Indoor air quality is one concern that building managers and building inhabitants have when they decide to investigate HVAC system. Through normal occupation in a building, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.
An Overview of the Process
- During cleaning, the entire HVAC system is placed under continuous negative pressure (with a vacuum) to prevent the spread of contaminants.
- Continuous negative pressure allows very fine particles to be removed from the system as they become airborne, ensuring that these particles are not released into the work space when the system is turned on after cleaning.
- This negative pressure also serves to extract the loosened contaminants, which are collected and removed from your office.
Why choose Eager Beaver?
- Weekend service by appointment
- Free onsite estimates
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Proper Equipment
- Net 30 Billing!